E-Commerce platforms are becoming a powerful economic force, redefining how business is conducted.
3 Ways to Reach the Right B2B Buyer
The global B2B e-commerce industry has seen exceptional growth with a pro-digital shift in consumer behavior
In the past year and a half, the global B2B e-commerce industry has seen exceptional growth with a pro-digital shift in consumer behavior due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The MENA region is no exception, with market leaders like the UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing unprecedented levels of online retail and wholesale purchasing.
- Switch your focus to selling online
We’re moving towards an e-commerce boom in the region. The retail sector of the country recorded an issuance of 196 licenses to the e-commerce retail business sector in May 2020 alone. And a report by RedSeer Consulting concluded that the B2B e-commerce market in MENA is set to reach $30 billion, a 30% increase from last year.
In the UAE, the first 5 months of 2020 saw a 300% hike in consumer demand for e-commerce. B2B wholesalers in the UAE that jumped on the opportunity and shifted to digital business models to capture the growing demand have capitalised on the increased flow of business customers.
If you haven’t already, it’s critical for your business to strategically position it online, either with your own store or a B2B e-commerce marketplace.
However, making the switch to selling via online channels is only half the game.
- Outline what your ideal buyer looks like
The right buyer for your B2B business is one that fits your ideal buyer profile. Take the time to create this. Some factors you might consider include how they should be located in an area that you service, have the means and willingness to make the purchase, and must have a credible, established record of making purchases and fulfilling their payment obligations.
Remember that B2B e-commerce marketplaces are flooded with businesses looking to procure products at wholesale rates through trusted sellers. So, to achieve long-term and scalable success in these marketplaces, you should target your wholesale buyer reach towards businesses that are not just one-off customers, but those that are looking to establish a trusting, long-term relationship with their seller.
- Consider wholesale buyer reach through a B2B e-commerce marketplace
Once you build and understand your target buyers, you need to improve and expand your supplier buyer reach in order to meet the right buyer, at the right time, right place, and in the right way. WeMENA, the leading B2B wholesale platform in the MENA region, is the perfect online marketplace for B2B sellers like yourself who are looking to perfect their distributor buyer reach. Read on for the awesome advantages.
- Matching sellers with the right buyers and assisting them in building their supplier-buyer relationships. Over the years, WeMENA has dedicated extensive resources to building a strong database of local and international business buyers that are looking to source B2B products from trusted suppliers in the MENA region.
- Gain immediate access to our community of business buyers and a wide range of features and services that are built to protect the seller, help them expand their wholesale buyer reach, and foster long-term seller-buyer relationships.
- Stringent security checks for every business looking to make a purchase upon signing up, including tracking their purchase activity on the platform, which is used to assign them a buyer rating. These buyer ratings and reviews will be available to Pro-Sellers in order to assess the credibility and trustworthiness of prospective customers and to make an informed decision on whether or not to sell to them.
- Carefully curated leads within the distributor buyer reach in order to ensure that each seller is presented with buyer leads in the order of compatibility. Leads are filtered based on preferences set by the seller such as country of buyer, minimum order quantity (MOQ), international/local status, etc. The top buyers that match your preferences are then compiled and presented under a high priority list while all other buyer leads can be found under a secondary lead list. This saves every WeMENA Pro-Seller an ample amount of time that would have been spent on manual filtering but can now be spent in more productive ways, such as improving their product offering, executing marketing strategies, contacting buyers, negotiating, etc.
Signing up with WeMENA gives you a filtered list of credible, trustworthy customer prospects, with the opportunity to reach out and negotiate with targeted buyers directly without any middleman brokering the deal. Additionally, use the platform’s customer service and payment facilitation features to immediately build trust with your customers and expand your loyal customer base, as well as build your digital presence in the B2B wholesale space.
If you’re a B2B wholesaler looking to ride the e-commerce wave to success, start by signing up as a Pro-Seller on WeMENA today and perfect your wholesale buyer reach.
Click here to get started.